Dec 25, 2020
We pushed the edges in our spirited real-talk conversation. It was an honor sharing the Worth The Fight mission and message of hope and healing with another inspired lover of life. Please check out our inspired discussion and Cal's game-changer work at The Great Unlearn Podcast.
To watch/listen to our conversation in video format: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SLrSsrV_SWA
In this episode, Cal and I explore...
→ Integration strategies: journaling, raw ceremonial cacao, micro-dosing.
→ How trauma interferes with our ability to connect authentically and meaningfully.
→ The veteran suicide epidemic & the need for effective healing of trauma in our veteran community.
→ Breaking through the prisons that we put our mind and heart in.
→ Most of the ways in which we filter our experiences is from our childhood trauma.
• Worth The Fight book: https://amzn.to/3oSepy6
• The Stamets Stack: http://bit.ly/3r29koH
• 13th: http://bit.ly/3oZ4UgJ
• The Madness of Crowds: https://amzn.to/37lb98H
• Tribe book: https://amzn.to/37nn4CV
Connect with Cal:
• Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/cal.callahan/
• Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/thegreatunlearn
• YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/thegreatunlearn/
• Website: https://www.thegreatunlearn.com
• Newsletter: https://www.thegreatunlearn.com/newsletter
Connect with Matt:
• Worth The Fight Podcast: https://www.worththefightpodcast.org
• Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/worththefightbook/
• Website: https://www.nltrans.org/1-1-coaching
To leave a 5 Star iTunes Review: https://ratethispodcast.com/worththefight
This show is produced by Soulfire Productions